To serve as a resource base for information on the peaceful applications of nuclear science and technology in Ghana. It aims at acquiring scientific literature relevant to the interest of the user population, organizing custom research papers writing and displaying these materials, and making them available to the research scientists, engineers, technicians and other workers of the Commission. The Library also extends its services to other institutions in the country.
The resources of the library include Journals, newsletters, brochures, Technical Reports, Books, Conference Proceedings and Theses.
The library also provides the following services:
- Selective Dissemination of information (SDI)
- Literature essay help Searching
- Current Awareness
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Compilation of Bibliographies
- Interlibrary lending & Document Delivery
- In-service Training To Library Personnel